luni, 27 august 2007

Mihai's Back

Yes ! It's not a joke, not a prank, it's true. Your lovely member Negru Mihai who went in Italy for an three months internship is now back. I arrived in Galatzi, Saturday at 11 a.m and after some hours of accommodation I went to "Photo Challenge" and I had a lot of fun.

What can I say about my internship ? It was something unique that I can't really explain in a few words. I had a lot of work but in the same time a lot of fun. I visited other countries like England, Spain, Croatia and Slovenia. In Croatia I had the chance to meet a lot of people from all over Europe at ISP (International Summer Program) and to increase my number of international contacts and I've been designated "the most valuable delegate of the conference" because of my pro activity and involvement in the conference. It was great to be appreciated and respected for that.

This is one little story in one novel that I can't write on a blog. I have to tell it to. What I can say more, that during all my internship I always thought about my team, AIESEC Galati. Missed you guys.

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu